To Install WooCommerce theme in WordPress, login to your WordPress Admin and navigate to Appearance > Themes. Click on Add New > Upload and upload the zip file of the WooCommerce Theme.
Installing a WooCommerce theme is the same as installing a normal WordPress theme. To install a WordPress theme
- Log in to WordPress Admin Dashboard
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload
- Upload the zip file of the theme
- Click on Install and Activate.
How To Make WooCommerce Site look like the Demo
- Log into your WordPress site.
- Make sure your new theme is activated.
- After activating the theme will ask to install and activate some recommended plugins.
- After activating all the plugin, search for “One Click Demo Import“
- Click and browse through the selection of demo sites.
- Click on the import button to import the demo layout you selected.
- After the Demo import is completed successfully, Visit your Site
- Lastly, Deactivate the “One Click Demo Import Plugin”.
Insider Tip: install a Free WooCommerce Theme in WordPress
If you want to install a free theme for your WooCommerce site, then its nothing wrong. Many Free WooCommerce theme are way better then paid ones.
To install a WooCommerce theme, the process is pretty much same. But the hustle is to configure it. As many free WooCommerce theme don’t come with one click demo import plugin.
Which make the process bitter as you have to manually configure and design every bit of it.
To install a Free WooCommerce Theme in WordPress
- Log in to WordPress admin
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Search
- Type and Search for the themes name
- Click on Install and Activate.
- Next go to Customize and configure the Themes as per your liking.
Many Free Theme have started to bundle the One Click Demo Import plugin with their themes. So after installing and activating the theme, if the theme prompts to install some additional plugin.
Then install and activate the additional plugins and follow the process so check if it comes with a “Starter Templates” or Starter Sites”.
Just choose the demo you want and click on “Import Button”.
Here is a screenshot of Starter Templates for Astra Pro. It provides a Free and Paid Starter Templates and the theme is basically free. You pay for Support and the Designs.
Tip: Choosing Astra Pro is the best option for your WordPress Site, as Astra is the most popular WordPress Theme and their Support is fabulous. Click to get your own copy of Astra Pro.
Expert Help for WooCommerce
If you need any expert help for your WooCommerce site or even a simple WordPress site. Then we are glad to say GloriousThemes.com is a fabulous WordPress Company that provides great support and handles everything for WordPress.
Even our Blog BloggerSprout.com is managed by GloriousThemes and we just focus on creating content and running our blog. It’s that simple and their pricing plans are way affordable than other service providers.
Installing a WooCommerce theme in WordPress is really simple and easy. Its just hard and confusing for the first time.
Just follow our guide on installing a WooCommerce theme and you are good to go. If you want any custom feature or facing any technical difficulties, contact gloriousthemes.com
I hope this article has helped you choose whether betterlinks is a perfect fit for you or not. If you have any queries, you can comment below or contact us.
We strongly recommend this plugin for link shortening as it is very fast, easy to use, and has the required features.
That’s all. We hope that this review helped you understand betterlinks and get a clear view of its merits and demerits.
However, your needs may be different from mine. Which plugin is your favorite, and are you currently using it on your site? Do you have any other recommendations to add? Please voice your thoughts in the comments below!