Honest Reviews, guides and tutorials of the SiteGround and its services you find useful. Here’s how you can learn to Manage SiteGround and have the best use of it. Get the Complete Guide To SiteGround
Make Your Own
Website Like a Professional
A Step-By-Step Hand Holding Process of Creating your Own Blog.
Get Your Blog on Top of Google Search With our Guide.
Our Guide will not just help you create a Blog in 5 Minutes but we will also help you to Rank your Blog in Search Engines Results like Google. we help people who are trying to create their own website, with the help of our ‘easy-to-follow’ tutorial videos. Every day, our videos are watched by thousands of people, to create their websites.
An Easy Free Step-By-Step Beginner’s Guide To Create A Blog In 20 Minutes
LET's get started
For Whom is This Guide
I started my first blog in 2010, and back then there was no articles, guide or anything like this blog.
I learned all by myself, making all the mistakes and learning from them. I had to google hours just to get a simple knowledge about WordPress.
So, I made this Guide. Which covers all the topics about WordPress a beginner needs to know. This guide was a Premium Course but I decided to make it free. So we reshoot all the videos for beginner level so that anyone can start a Blog like a Professional.
I run a Digital Agency, and we charge $450 for a Professional WordPress install.
Where we Make all the essentials settings like:-
- Spam Protection
- Speed Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Theme tweaking
- Backup & Restore
- and several small things
So all these things that we do for our clients are covered in this guide with step-by-step tutorial with videos.
Tutorials on other blogs or Guides covers only 4 or 5 steps, But wpBeginning covers 12+ Steps with videos, FAQ and Support.
I have broken this complete guide into small chapters which will help you to understand well and follow the methods better and in case if you face any problem then you can comment on the specific steps and I will answer your queries within 4 hours.
That’s why I’ve put this guide together for you – to give beginners a fast, foolproof guide to starting a blog without having to learn HTML or waste your time reading long, boring tutorials.
In fact, over 12,500 newbies just like YOU have already setup blogs using this guide!
This guide is about 4000 words long which will take like 20 minutes.
So Here Is a cheat, to save more time, as I said earlier I have divided this complete guide in 12 chapters and each chapters has a video tutorial and podcast that will save you time and help you create a new blog in less time.
And many more with complete video tutorials.
Blogging complete tutorial
Learn How To Start a Blog in
12 Easy Steps
Get Started With the Free Blogging Course
Are you stuck in Blogging, or Do you need any Help To Start Your Own Blog. I will Help you For Free.
Yes, Just send your message through the contact Form and I will reply within few hours.
Start A Blog Course
Click The Chapter to expand the content of the course.
#1 – Getting Started
Decide what to blog about
If you’re part of a business, company or organization, your blog should be related to the product(s) or service(s) you provide, or the cause you promote.
If you’re an individual, you have more flexibility when choosing a topic. I talked about it here, but the main things to remember are:
Blog about something you enjoy. If you aren’t excited about your topic, writing about it will be drudgery. Who wants that? Also, why would readers be interested if you aren’t?
Blog about something with plenty of room for discussion. A blog requires a lot of content to get going and remain interesting. You’ll be at this a long time so make sure you have plenty to talk about.
Choose a niche in which you can establish yourself as an authority. You probably won’t be the first person to blog about the topic you choose. It’s almost guaranteed someone else has thought of it before you. Don’t fret about this, come up with a unique angle. Do you have a reasonable chance of making your blog better than others talking about the same thing?
The goal for any blog is to become the go-to resource for its topic or niche.
Why Start a Blog?
- Make money Online or from Home. I make a full-time income blogging and live a Digital Life. Blogging takes work, but low risk and low work pressure and a great future make it a great opportunity.
- Become an Entrepreneur. People are turning into Entrepreneurs by blogs and their niche website. As a blog takes less work and provides great income. People often start more than a blog to increase their income.
- Help your business or organization. A blog helps businesses and organizations reach a lot of people at little cost.
- Build a Community. If you help other people and build a community, you will be invincible in that niche as more and more people will recognize you as a Expert.
#2 – Choosing a Blogging Platform
There are several services you can choose as your blogging platform. You may be tempted to use a free service, but free service will be limited in use and will restrict you in many ways.
There’s a lot to choose from and you are able to create your blog with many different blogging platforms such as WordPress, Tumblr, Blogger/Blogspot and many more.
WordPress is by far one of the biggest platforms in the world and comes with countless plugins and add-ons and almost infinite ways to design and customize your blog and use it in your own way.
However, given that there are over 82 Million active users using WordPress today. “And it’s clear which platforms rule the blogging industry.”
Even my blogs and niche sites are built with WordPress blogging platform ” And here’s the reason why:”
Why choose WordPress?
I use WordPress myself and appreciate its flexibility, functionality, ease of use and mostly its large and supportive community who shares tools, plugins, and great ideas.
Even though WordPress is bigger and probably better than the free alternatives, here are some reasons why you should go with WordPress for your blog:-
- Free to use
- Super easy to set up.
- Several types of themes available
- Any required functions can be achieved through functions.
- Your blog will be insanely fast.
- WordPress blogs have great functionality.
- Easy to interact with your customers, readers, and visitors.
- Free support forum available.
- It’s secure with regular updates.
- Highly customization.
- Even big companies like Sony, NASA are using WordPress.
Reason To Use WordPress
While other blogging platforms are generally fine and nothing, in my opinion, has ever come close to match the freedom, flexibility and customization opinions that WordPress offers.
So without a doubt, WordPress is the best CMS ( Content Management Software ) to get started especially if you are new to blogging.
Don’t Use Free Blogging Platform – Here’s Why?
Just look at successful bloggers, all of them use WordPress. Even this Guide that you are reading now is on WordPress. Think about it – If we used a free blogging platform and our website address would look like http://WPBeginning.blogspot.com instead of something professional and simple like our own domain https://WPBeginning.com
It’s not just that limitation of the free blogging platform. It has other problems too
- You don’t control the platform and the content. Just think, if they shut down their service or completely turned their platform into a paid service, then what will happen to you and your blog.
- The address (domain) will be long, unprofessional and complicated for your visitors to remember and will sound completely weird.
- You are not allowed to advertise, or even if you are allowed then they will have their own cut.
I will recommend you to buy your domain name from a different domain provides instead of your hosting company. This will help you to easily transfer your domain and have complete control of your domain and blog
What is a domain name? Well, you see our website address ” WPBeginning.com “, that is a domain name. If anyone in this world typed this domain name in their web browser than they will be sent to this address and they will view the same page and information that you are viewing.
In most of the cases, the competitive domain names with .com extension will be already be taken. But don’t give up.
Good domains are quite unique and descriptive which helps the audience to remember your blog and also the domain name conveys its own message. Some people ask friends and families before buying their domain name while some others directly get what names they want.
However, given that there are over 82 Million active users using WordPress today. “And it’s clear which platforms rule the blogging industry.”
Some tips when choosing a perfect domain name for your blog
You will find the perfect domain name in no time if you follow this tips.
- Make sure the blogs name/domain name make sense to your audience and Google.
- Avoid number, hyphens or any character that may confuse people and make it harder to remember.
- Make it pronounceable – Just look our’s – ” WP Beginning .com “.
Make it easy to type.
- Use your name if you are presenting yourself as an Authority person & if you want your company/brand to represent then go for a general name which suits your brand.
- Don’t copy others blog name or slogan. Your website may be taken down.
- Use broad and specific niche type keywords in your blog’s name.
Keep it short and simple.
- Check whether those domain names are available on social networks. Example: WPBeginning.com has the same name as their twitter handle @WPBeginning.
- Try to use .com extension as much as possible
Web Hosting is a service that allows your blog to be accessed through the internet. Without web hosting, your blog can’t be seen online. and without a domain, your blog won’t have an address, as these two are inseparable.
There are plenty of web hosting companies to choose from. Prices generally range from $3 – $1000/month.
If you’re just starting a new blog, you should use Bluehost. They are the biggest and most well-known hosting company and I worked out a deal with them where you can get started for just $2.95 a month (plus you will get a free domain).
You don’t need anything fancy or high server capacity until you hit over 25000 unique visitors a month. Once you hit that mark, Bluehost can help you easily scale up your web hosting.
With my special deal (bluehost) the total cost will come out to less than a coffee at Starbucks a month – so it won’t break the bank.
Note: As a longtime customer and independent review site, we get compensated if you purchase from the referral links below – at no additional cost to you.
In fact, we have a killer discount so you will actually pay less for the same service through the links below.
Remember, I want to help you avoid the same mistakes I made when I first got into the blogging world, and save you from experiencing any sleepless nights from scrambling to get your website back online.
I’ve dealt with and monitored many famous and recommended web hosting companies like Bluehost, iPage, Godaddy etc… [very large button – tap here to start your blog]
BlueHost also offers Free SSL Certificates, which adds trust to Google and your visitors.
Well, you cant start a blog without blogging software and I recommend you to choose WordPress because its easy to use, free, powerful and you will get all the customization and features already built by someone.
Moreover, you can easily install WordPress without any technical knowledge, and I have also created a video where I have shown the exact steps to install a blog as a professional does.
If you want to start a Website on Siteground.
Here’s how. After you get your free domain and hosting account, you can log in and use your first click on the “Install WordPress” icon.
Choose the “do it yourself” version and click the “Install” button.
Use your third click on the “Check Domain” button.
Your last two clicks will be for acknowledging their terms of service and finalizing your install.
Within a minute, you’ll have a fully functional WordPress blog up and running.
Hurray!!! Your New Blog is Installed.
STEP 1 – Go to settings !!!
You will configure your blog name and description and other things.
Once you clicked on settings, you will by default be in the general tab. Here you need to set your blog title, tagline which will be your description, email address, where you will get all the notifications,
- Blog Title
- Blog Description, also known as Tagline.
- Your Email Address, where you will receive all notifications
- Uncheck the Membership, anyone can register. Turn it off as right now you don’t want to allow spam registration.
- set default user role to subscriber
- Choose your timezone.
- Choose site language, if English is not your primary language.
Step 2 – changing your URL structure !!!
The URL structure is a very important setting that you need to configure at the very beginning of your blog.
The URL structure cannot be changed in the future because if you change the URL structure in the future, your links in google search tools and google search results will appear broken and bots will not be able to reach and crawl your blog properly and your organic traffic and ranking will fall.
The URL structure in WordPress is known as permalinks.
The default permalink setting is not optimal and I wouldn’t recommend anyone to use that setting.
By default, the permalink setting is set to pageid, which looks something link “https://wpbeginning.com/?p=123”.
So to change the permalink, you need to go to settings > permalink and then choose the option ” post name “.
STEP 1 – Deactivating all plugins !!!
Many hosting companies include some custom WordPress Plugins, and this can be a problem.
So the first thing we need is to “deactivate all the plugins.
” Deactivating all the plugins will set the WordPress work as a brand new with the default setting.”
Installing some essential plugins?
To make the most out of WordPress, you need some WordPress plugins.
There are the tools you need to succeed at every level.
We have a curated list of the tools and websites I strongly recommend for building and optimizing your WordPress blog and websites.
I have tested every recommendation on this page and many of the resources listed here are crucial to run my blogs and niche sites.
A Well tested and experimented Product, tools, and software for my Blog and Online business that I can trust 100% without the need of searching for its alternative.
WordPress themes help you achieve the desired look for your blog, but it doesn’t come out of the box as you want.
The best thing about WordPress is that you can change to any theme at any time, and you don’t need to blow the whistle or hire any freelancer or agency to do that task.
First, you need to log into your WordPress admin. You can access this by going to yourdomain.com/wp-admin.
Here, you’ll need to enter your user credentials to log in.
If you’re new to WordPress, it might confuse you, but don’t worry, you will learn all while you progress with this guide. To install a new theme, hover over the “Appearance” menu in the sidebar and click “Themes.”
WordPress comes preinstalled with a few themes – named as “Twenty-[Year]” themes. Instead, we’ll search for fancy themes that will instantly make your eyes shine.
Click the “Add New” button at the top to get access to thousands of WordPress themes.
Your taste and mine might be different. Fortunately, WordPress has a “Feature Filter” that lets you search for something that will fit your style.
clicking on it will open a list of checkboxes.
Here’s what your filter requests might look like.
After applying your desired filters, you’ll see amazing themes that would otherwise cost thousands of dollars in design fees. Since I like you, it’s free
If you click on the theme’s thumbnail, you can get an instant preview of what your blog will look like. Evaluate if it fits both your personal style and the topic that you’ll be covering.
Once you’re satisfied with the sneak peek, click the “Install” button.
Once the installation is complete, click the “Activate” button and you’re all set. If you can’t find a theme that you like, there are premium themes that you can purchase from sites like:
By now, your theme should be activated and ready to go. Let’s move on to customizing your theme.
What kind of Theme to choose for your blog ??
There are several types of Premium and Free WordPress themes to choose but if you are creating your blog then you should choose something that resembles it.
Note: We always say to AVOID MultiPurpose Themes. There are created to lure you. It will not be healthy for your blog. — How can I be Sure? Because I’m A WordPress Developer and Designer. ( Niraj Kashyap )
If you are creating your blog on a particular niche like photography, SEO, programming, or any other niche, I would suggest you choose a good framework for your theme, and I would personally suggest you choose Genesis Framework by StudioPress.
I use Genesis for all my WordPress blogs and niche sites. As Genesis theme needs a child theme, head over to GloriousThemes.com to get a good theme for your blog.
Why say no to MultiPurpose Themes.
There are plenty of reasons why I say NEVER use multipurpose themes for your blog. Here are some reasons why
- Multipurpose themes are large in size and contain lots of resources, which means they will slow down your website.
- They are created for newbies to try and play with their theme, not for professional bloggers or someone like you who wants to get started and become a professional in their niche.
- They are created with no niche-specific, means they will deliver everything to your blog, even those which are of no use.
- It also slows down your entire website leaving a bad impression on your visitors.
- and there are many more….
Why I use Genesis framework & Why you should use too…
As it is said that Genesis is the foundation of any smart WordPress design. So here are some features of Genesis.
- Search Engine Optimized out of the box.
- State-of-the-art security.
- Instant Updates.
- Easy Customization.
- Widget Ready.
- Comment Functionality.
- Ready for advertisement.
- Auto-sized Featured Images.
- WordPress and Theme Tutorials.
So which theme is best for you?
I personally use Astra Pro which is the lightest theme (under 50KB) and loads your website within 0.5 seconds. Personally, I liked the design of this theme and many pro bloggers are using it because it’s easy to design and can be controlled with any drag and drop editor. We use Elementor Pro with Astra Pro.
Few things which you keep in your mind while purchasing a theme –
- Make sure that premium themes which you are purchasing are lightweight and easy to use.
- Avoid Multi Purpose Themes.
- Check that the theme is compatible with your latest wordpress version and has been recently updated.
- Always check that the theme is responsive and doesn’t needs lots of plugins to work .
- Support is the main thing so try to find a theme which has good contact support (like Astra Pro and StudioPress).
Now let me tell some of my favorite paid themes which I am currently using on my other blogs.
A hacked WordPress website can cause serious damage to your business revenue and reputation. Hackers can steal user information, passwords, install malicious software, and can even distribute malware to your users.
Worst, you may find yourself paying ransomware to hackers just to regain access to your website.
In March 2016, Google reported that more than 50 million website users have been warned about a website they’re visiting may contain malware or steal information.
Furthermore, Google blacklists around 20,000 websites for malware and around 50,000 for phishing each week.
If your website is a business, then you need to pay extra attention to your WordPress security.
WordPress security can be improved by several plugins that are available for Free and Paid.
Here are some of the noted plugins:
- iThemes Security: iThemes Security plugin is one of the best such plugins out there, and I’ve been using it for quite some time. The plugin has a lot to offer in this respect. Along with over 30 other awesome WordPress security measures, you can specify a certain number of failed login attempts before the plugin bans the attacker’s IP address.
- Wordfence: Wordfence Security is one of the most popular WordPress security plugins, and for good reason. This gem pairs simplicity with powerful protection tools, such as the robust login security features and the security incident recovery tools.
- Sucuri Security – Auditing, Malware Scanner and Security Hardening: The Sucuri Security plugin offers both free and paid versions, yet the majority of websites should be fine with the free plugin. For instance, the website firewall requires you to pay for a Sucuri plan, but not every webmaster feels like they need that type of security.
- Jetpack: Jetpack is filled with modules to strengthen your social media, site speed, and spam protection. There are so many features in Jetpack that it’s definitely worth exploring.
If you are interested in learning more on strengthening your WordPress security, we have a detailed post – Best WordPress Security Plugin to Strengthen your WordPress Security
To get traffic from google and to organically grow your wordpress blog, you need to make sure your wordpress blog is SEO friendly. SEO Stands for Search Engine Optimization.
If you are serious about increasing your website traffic, then you need to pay attention to the WordPress SEO best practices.
If your website is not appearing in search results, then the first thing you need to do is to make sure that this option is unchecked.
Simply log in to the admin area of your WordPress site and visit Settings » Reading.
Look for ‘Search Engine Visibility’ section and make sure that the box next to ‘Discourage search engines from indexing this site’ is unchecked.
SEO friendly urls are easy to read and are short. Google loves url that are short and friendly.
SEO friendly URL looks like this
And a non-SEO friendly URL look like?
he non-friendly urls are hard to memorize and the user cant guess what content lies within. You need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page. Select the post name option and then click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your settings.
The Best SEO Plugin
Yoast is by far the best SEO plugin. Yoast SEO is Free and has regular updates. At wpBeginning, we use Yoast and never thought of any other plugin for SEO.
A complete Step-By-Step guide on Yoast SEO is available on BloggerSprout.
Adding XML sitemap to WordPress gives you the ability to your posts to appear in the Google Search results. XML sitemaps make it easier for Google bots to crawl and index your posts and articles.
XML sitemap automatically pings google bots, especially google search console about changes made on your site. These changes can be new posts, pages or images. It can be even updating old posts.
Yoast Seo Provide free XML sitemap and the sitemap is great in many aspects. You can find your xml sitemap which is being generated by Yoast by simply putting “sitemap_index.xml” after your domain name.
Yoast sitemap creates sub-sitemap for posts, pages, categories, tags, and custom post types. So you don’t need to worry and keep checking and updating sitemaps every time you publish and modify any content.
There are several do’s and don’ts in blogging. Here we have mentioned some of the do’s and don’ts:-
- Create a Backup
- Use Whitehat SEO Method
- Use Video and Images
- Connect with your community
- Build value providing blog
- Choose good niche
- Show Earnings Disclaimer
- Write content for people, not for SEO
- Install Regular Updates
- Blogging on money oriented
- Cut copy paste method
- Black Hat SEO Methods
- Buying Backlinks
- Want instant results
- Avoid free platform
- Aggressive Ads
- Heavy Links
- Avoid Nulled Plugins & Themes
Promoting your blog is a major part that plays a role in your blog success. I have seen several blogs and bloggers fail as they don’t promote their blog enough.
All they think is that they will write great content and the traffic will flow towards them. Its like saying create an amazing product and it will sell by itself.
But in reality.
You can sale a crap thing via great marketing and promotion.
Don’t be shy or lack behind to say people about your blog and its content. I have heard several bloggers saying things like – I don’t have enough posts or I need to work on my blog design.
Even i was trapped on this loop. Whenever i tried promoting my blog, I always though that i need to improve my blog design and work on it. And don’t get surprise, I have wasted more than 2+ years just on designing and tweaking my blog designs rather than focusing on my content and promoting it.
There are several ways of promoting your blog and content. I have laid them down as per their importance
- YouTube: Don’t underestimate the power of YouTube. YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine after Google and we have made several videos that drive traffic to our blog. YouTube is also a great promoting tool and it provide you a way to earn money from your videos. I know several bloggers that earn more than $50,000+ every month from their videos. There are several bloggers and YouTubers that earn their livelihood through YouTube. Here’s an example of Graham Stephen.
- Email Marketing: – Email Marketing is a great tool of bringing your visitors back to your site. Email has a great power and can help you bring those visitors back who had forgotten about your site. Bloggers and marketers even say that the money is in the List. Bloggers like Pat Flynn from SmartPassiveIncome makes a great use of his email list. If you have ever opted for his free email subscription you can understand how targetly he send those messages and makes you keep returning on his blog. Email Marketing is a very big topic and we have discussed several of its factors on BloggerSprout.
- Facebook, TokTok, Instagram, etc: Depending on your niche you can use several social network to bring the traffic in to your website. People spend most of their time on social networks and this makes it great to grab their attention and convert them into visitors. So when you post something on your blog, make sure that you also post a link to your blog post on your social accounts.
- Submit your blog to search engine: Submit your xml sitemaps to search engines. Indexing your sitemaps increases your blogs chances to appear in google searches and increase your visibility. This also helps search engine bots to crawl and index your contents. To submit your blog URL to Google, sign in to your Google Account and go to the Submit URL option in Webmaster Tools.
- Submit your blog to bookmarking sites:– Some bookmarking sites are scoop.it and Reddit. Several thousand people visits social bookmarking sites to search for solution about their queries.
- Be active in your niche:- The more active you are in your niche, the more visibility you get. Being active in your niche makes you an authority and the community values your contents and opinion. This also brings several visitors and readers to your blog.
- Comment on your blog:– Commenting on others blog is a good way to get visibility from another website. Always comment relevant topic and don’t try to spam the comment section. Commenting valuable information on others blog make you appear as a guru on that niche.
- Guest Blogging:- Guest Blogging is a great way to introduce yourself and your blog in other blogs. This method brings visitors and traffic from other reputable blogs and niches. Guest blogging is an excellent way to build an online presence.
Once your blog has started getting a decent amount of traffic, you can find ways to monetize your content to earn money. Always try to provide value rather than prioritizing about making money.
As Google keeps updating its algorithm, Google keeps a check on which website provides great value for their customers. After producing great content for some time and by engaging with your niche market you will become known as an expert and people will start valuing you and your site. Only then you could consider adding content that will generate income.
You can start preparing for monetizing your blog from the very first day of your website by creating an option form and capturing your reader’s email. We recommend to use OptinMonster to create opt-in forms and capture your visitor’s email id.
Ever wonder why just about every website you go to asks for you to sign up with your email address?
In marketing, there is a saying that “the money is in the mailing list”. This is because a mailing list allows you to contact people over and over again.
Blog monetization channels
There are several ways to choose from when you think of monetizing your blog. You should use the ones that prove most useful to you:
Running ads on your blog
Google Adsense is one of the most popular choices for ads. Several people earn money from Google Adsense by integrating on their blog. However we only recommend using Google Adsense on your blog, if you don’t have any other way to monetize your traffic.
Enrolling in affiliate programs
Affiliate programs are the most widely used method to make a living on the internet. If you have a decent amount of traffic, you can earn several times more than using Google Adsense.
There are several types of affiliate programs and you need to search and find one in your niche. An example of Affiliate Marketing is BlueHost.
Example: We recommend BlueHost for Hosting as we personally use them and believe in their product and service, so we recommend them and earn a commission from them if we make a sale.
Some things that you need to consider when enrolling in affiliate programs:
- Affiliate sells depends on the amount of problem it solves
- You need to be credible and authentic to make an affiliate sale.
- Always let your visitors know that you are earning a commission via Affiliate marketing.
Selling your products and services
If you are creative, an entrepreneur or a freelancer, you can come up with your own product and start selling on your blog. Several bloggers like fashion bloggers, entrepreneurs use this method to sell their products.
This method is useful when your blog is really popular or your blog has a great readership.
Selling on WordPress is really easy and takes few more steps to integrate. Some of the few eCommerce plugins are as follows:-
- Easy Digital Downloads
Advertisers are always looking for exposure and are willing to pay you for placing a sponsored post on your blog. Your blog can act as a billboard and make you money by writing articles and reviewing products that relate to your blog.
Always sponsor a product if you believe that the product review can provide valuable information to your readers. Don’t just hit up a sponsored for the sake of money.
Some of the frequently asked questions on making money are:-
Q. How much traffic does it take to make money online?
Ans: We recommend minimum traffic of 30,000 page views per month.
We have written 101 Frequently Asked Questions about Starting a Blog
Things To Do After You’ve Created Your Blog:
The first thing I’d do is create a proper About Me and Contact page.
- Creating a perfect about me page (This is usually the most visited page on your blog)
- Adding a Contact Page/Form on your blog (So that your readers could contact you)
Done Those Two? Go And Read These Posts.
- 8 Common blogging mistakes (That many bloggers do, including me)
- Where to find FREE images for your blog (Without breaking the copyright)
- 135+ blog post ideas for your NEW blog (Warning: HUGE list)
Ready To Take Your Blog To The Next Level?
Once you have some content on your blog it’s time to get some traffic and make it profitable.
- Get your blog listed on Search Engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo)
- Get more traffic to your blog (I’ve used those techniques personally and they’ve worked well)
- How to monetize your blog (Affiliate marketing, selling advertising space, getting new clients etc…)
- Add a subscription box (So you could email your blog visitors personally)
- Set up Google Analytics (For tracking your blog visitors)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
We have 101 Frequently Asked Question, Find your answer in the FAQ post.
Q: What blog site should I use? A: WordPress. It is the most popular platform, powering over 30% of the web! Best of all: it’s free. Other blogging platforms aren’t in the same league.
Q: What should I write about? What blog should I start? A: Recipe blogs, fitness blogs, and business blogs are some of the most popular. Here’s how to pick a blog topic people will really want to read.
Q: How do bloggers make money? A: There are a number of ways including advertising and digital products, but some people just do it for fun. Check out my article How To Make Money From Your Blog.
Q: How Do I Pick A Domain Name? A: I would suggest using your real name (because you can change it later). Here’s more on picking a domain name.
Q: Are blogs social media? A: Blogs can be considered social media because they have comments and social interactions. However, from a technical standpoint, analytics software does not count blog traffic as social media traffic.
Q: Is blogging dead? A: No way! Over 409 million people read blog posts every month. You’re reading one right now!
Q: What’s the difference between a blog and a website? A: Blogs are frequently updated with articles while a website is generally “set it and forget it”. Blogs might have fewer features than a website and just focus on creating really good content. For this reason, a blog is more socially active, with shares and comments.
Simple Steps to Start Blog
We’re teaching you how to build an online business that can support you.
That’s the difference between us and the “wealth hackers” online – our businesses are here and to stay.
Who is Behind this Course, and Why Learn From Him
Hi, I'm Niraj Kashyap
I started my career as a freelancer back in 2010. Started working on Fiverr and freelancer. Then I discovered blog via my client and understood how it works.
Looked several videos, learned how blogging works, took several gurus courses…But none worked. My several blogs failed and didn’t generate even $500 per month.
Then with my trial and error, I finally got my blog life started and living a free lifestyle. I learned from my Mistakes and helping others Avoid the same Mistakes.
Start building a blogging business can change your world just like it changed ours.
And avoid the mistakes that I made and all the Bullshit around the web and Youtube Videos, as most of them don’t care and are just upto make some money from ads. They never put their picture on those videos.
Some of My Websites
This website is hosted on
WPBeginning is Hosted on BlueHost and it makes really easy for us to handle and manage our Website. It also handles the traffic really well and the best part is the unlimited traffic and pageviews, so that we don’t need to pay any extra.
The next best part is that they have 24×7 support team who really knows their works and great performance server.
We have a special deal for you. You get 60% Discount on Hosting if you use this special link.
Get the Blogging Course ($199) For Free
- Content Tailored to You Over time, I’ll get to learn more about you and deliver content that actually matters for You and your Blog.
- No Hype Just real content that’s meant to make a difference.
- No Credit Card required. You don’t need to pay to get this Awesome Course.
- Free Stuff You’ll get instant access to free resources, including my most popular course, Blogging The Right Way! (Downloaded over 15,000 times!)
Blogging isn’t as difficult as you might think. Learn how to start growing organic traffic to your website with our easy to follow videos which we have included in this course
Start A Blog In 2020 From Scratch
[Step By Step Guide]
What people are saying?
Other Related Courses
Our Best keyword research tool
SEMrush makes its really easy when it comes to competitor analysis, SEO, Site Audit, SEM, Keyword Research, Backlink Research and ways to improve your website.
It has also helped us from scaling our Daily Visitors upto 10x.BloggerSprout highly recommends SEMrush tool. Checkout our Special trial offer.