Are you looking for the best WordPress list building plugins to grow your list? WordPress Mailing list plugins plays an essential part in
No matter in what niche you are, You will need a list of email subscribers to grow your traffic, engage an audience and build trust.
Whether you are running a blog or online business email list is a very important thing. The email list audience is your fans and will always outperform the readers from social networks or another medium.
Research has found out that email subscribers are the best customers for your business. Pat Flynn from Smart passive income also recommends building your email list to connect with your fans and readers.
The easiest way for your readers to subscribe to your email list is by using the Optin form or landing page. WordPress has a good number of free and premium email list building plugin available in the market that makes it so easy to add Optin forms on your WordPress website.
In this post, I will share some of the best list building plugins available in the market that can help you get more email subscribers and create beautiful option forms and landing pages easily.
At the end of this post, I will shares in the conclusion the Best List Building Plugins that we love to use.
Ready let’s get started with the best WordPress mailing list plugins.
Top WordPress Mailing List Plugins to Choose
1. Thrive Leads
Thrive leads is the most powerful and feature intensive WordPress email subscription plugin and lead generation tool. It comes with a dozen of Fantastic features and prebuilt opt-in form designs.
Thrive leads provide you with high-quality pre-built templates with powerful Analytics and allows you to design and deploy option forms using drag and drop editor.
The best feature of this plugin is that it won’t slow down your website and is considered among the top best wordpress mailing list plugins.
Thrive leads key features are
- Several types of opt-in form: It provides several types of opt-in forms like in content form, after post form, slide in, content locker, widget, ribbons, popup, two-step forms and more.
- 3rd Party email provider: Thrive Leads provides API integration with most email providers and easily is connectable from the dashboard.
- Smart features: It comes with smart links that allow you to hide the option form for people who have already subscribed to your list.
Some other key features are exit-intent Technology, integration with all the popular email services, detailed analytics on how the forms are performing and much more.
Thrive Leads Pricing
The plan starts from $67 with one year of support and unlimited updates.
The name describes this plugin Optin Monster. OptinMonster is one of the best plugins for WordPress mailing list and leads generation when it comes for WordPress. It provides you several ways to make people sign up with your email list.
OptinMonster Key Features
- Several types of slide-in opt-in boxes with pre-built templates.
- Supports all major email service providers
- Fully responsive on smartphone tablet and pc
- It allows you to add the opt-in form in several places on your WordPress website.
OptinMonster provides a powerful feature known as exit-intent technology which detects the user’s Mouse behavior and sources a targeted popup when the user is about to leave your site or close the browser.
Several websites have reported that optinmonster has increased its subscriber base and opt-in conversion rate.
OptinMonster comes for $20/ month.
3. Convert Pro
Convert Pro is another popular WordPress opt-in form plugin and is built by brainstorm force the same company behind Astra theme and schema Pro plugin.
When it comes to WordPress Mailing List Plugins, Convert Pro also provides Drag and drop editor with pre-built templates and packs in features like behavior Trigger options, targeting and supports all major email providers, a/b testing with detail reporting and Analytics.
It also provides you with the functionality to create forms and target a specific audience from a country. It also provides targeting specific devices such as mobile and desktop.
Convert Pro Key Features
- Advanced Triggers – Advance display triggers like time on page, scroll to CSS class, exit intent, inactivity and time on a page.
- Advanced Targeting – It has features like advanced targeting which helps you to display form on a specific device such as mobile or desktop and make it visible only for people in specific countries, posts pages taxonomies.
Convert Pro Pricing
Convert Pro provides use on unlimited websites for $99.
Optimizepress 3 is a conversion plugin and its main purpose is to build beautiful landing pages and sales pages and provides tons of features out of the box.
It provides great UX and several premium functions that could only be found on premium saas platforms.
OptimizePress 3 comes with all sort of funnel pages and a special WordPress theme that allows you to add opt-in forms and landing pages right out of the box.
OptimizePress Key Features
- Unlimited landing page templates and funnel pages.
- WordPress theme – OptimizePress 3 provides a special WordPress theme that helps you to add forms and landing pages easily.
It starts at $99 a year.
5. Lead Pages
Lead Pages is a website that provides users to build Opt-in forms landing pages funnel pages using its intuitive drag and drop builder.
Lead Pages provide pre-built professional templates that work perfectly on mobile and on desktop and their community keeps adding new templates every month.
Lead Pages also provide you with information on the most popular templates and templates with the highest conversion ratio.
It provides integration with more than 40+ Marketing Services and email providers.
Lead pages also have a WordPress plugin that allows easy integration with WordPress and leads pages, which makes lead pages among the top wordpress mailing list plugins.
Lead Pages Key Features
- More than 200+ free templates
- A/B split testing
- SMS option and sign up links
- More than 40+ plus options for integration and marketing services
Lead Pages Pricing
It starts at $25 per month.
Bloom is an amazing list building plugin for WordPress created by ElegantThemes. It is a simple plugin that doesn’t allow you to edit much of it.
Bloom is very simple to use and it’s very beginners friendly as it allows to edit the text and the image directly, it’s also good for those who don’t have any creative skills like designing a page using a drag and drop editor.
Bloom doesn’t have any drag and drop editor but offers 6 different types of opt-in forms like widgets, inline forms, pop over, below posts and content locker.
Blooms Key Features
- Simple to use: Bloom allows users to simply change the text and the color of the forms n is very beginner-friendly as it doesn’t pack any drag and drop editor.
- Analytics: Bloom features analytics for every form to monitor its performance.
Elegant Themes offer complete access and unlimited use for its popular theme Divi social sharing plugins Minaj and Bloom plugin for $89 year.
7. WP Subscribe Pro
WP Subscribe Pro is another great plugin for opt-in and popup and is made by mythemeshop. it is also a very simple login and doesn’t have any drag and drop advanced features. it works out of the box and integrates with FeedBurner and other email Marketing Services.
WP Subscribe Pro Key Features
- Fully compatible with caching plugins like W3 total cache and WP super cache
- Advanced features like exit intent Trigger
- Full support for widgets in the footer, popup animation, and cookie expiration
WP Subscribe Pro Pricing
WP subscribe Pro $19 with one year of support and unlimited updates and can be purchased at mythemeshop.
8. Jet Popup
Jet Popup is a stylish popup builder that works with Elementor. If you are using Elementor on your website then Jet Popup will help you build any kind of popup using the elementor Drag and drop editor.
Jet Popup allows you to create forms for subscribing, discount type, yes-no type, countdown form, contact us form or any kind of message or.
Jet Popup Key Features
- Advanced triggers like on opening user exit intent page scroll, attachment widget, inactive time, onset date. This type of trigger can be used to display your form to the visitor.
- Conditions: it allows you to add conditions like including and excluding a certain page where the popup should be displayed or hidden.
- Designs: it has several designs of pop-ups like a slide from left, center, fade-in, zooms out and several others.
Jet pop-ups also include prebuilt popup presets with countdown, discount, sale, subscribe to any others.
Jet popup allows a single site license for $19 year.
Mailchimp is the most popular newsletter email service that provides both free and paid plans and had been known between bloggers for its free plan.
Mailchimp is easy to start and allows you to add its opting forms just by copying and pasting some code or using its WordPress plugin.
It allows you to integrate with other premium plugins in the market and use its service to send the email to your subscribers. When it comes to WordPress mailing list plugins, Mailchimp provides both the features of capturing leads and the service to send emails.
Mailchimp Key Features
- Plans: Mailchimp allows both free and premium plans, and its free plan is very popular for new bloggers to get started.
- Integration: Mailchimp integrates with all the premium WordPress plugins available in the market like Optinmonster, WPForms, Ninja popup, optimizepress, thrive leads, and the list goes on.
- List building + Newsletter: Mailchimp is a full email marketing service that allows you to build a list and send emails and newsletters to your email subscribers with just a click of a button. It also allows you to create an automatic segment and welcome emails for your list.
Mailchimp allows both free and premium plans. It’s free to get started in Mailchimp
ConvertKit is very popular for IT services among the bloggers as it is known to be the first email service to be specifically created for bloggers by a blogger.
ConvertKit provides several premium options like email segmentation, welcome email, auto email responder, and many features.
It also connects with more than 80+ integrations purchase WordPress, woocommerce, Shopify, Lead pages, zapier, and Other Services.
ConvertKit Key Features
- More than 80+ integrations.
- Automated emails help to increase conversions.
- It allows you to categorize your audience using tax and segments.
- It allows you to create beautiful pop-ups.
ConvertKit has now allowed creating a free account and sends up to 100 emails per month and if you want to send more than 100 emails you can subscribe to their premium account for $29 month.
11. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect is a landing page designer that allows you to create beautiful landing pages with obtain forms using its drag and drop editor and comes with free PreBuilt Templates and capture pages.
It allows you to create landing pages for courses, opt-in forms, sales pages, web pages or any kind of pages you can imagine.
Thrive Architect Key Features
- Prebuilt Templates: more than 270 + templates are prebuilt in the library which is ready to use with just click of a button.
- Split testing: thrive architect allows you to split test all your landing pages and switch pages very easily.
Thrive Architect pricing
Thrive Architect can be purchased for $67 year that comes with unlimited updates and one year of support
12. Ninja Popups
Ninja popups are another great popup builder plugin and social counter plugin that are widely known in the WordPress mailing list plugins. This plugin allows you to design beautiful pop-ups on your website and also increase your newsletter subscriber.
It also helps you to Boost Your social followers by using its social locker plugin.
Ninja Popups Key Features
- Highly customizable
- Multiple targeting options
- Social locker
Ninja popups currently support only a few newsletter subscribers like Mailchimp, Getresponse, Aweber.
Ninja Pop-ups Pricing
Ninja popups can be purchased for $27 and allow you lifetime updates with 6 months of support.
That’s It, we love Convertkit, Elementor and OptimizePress 3 and we think that this top 3 WordPress mailing list plugins will definitely grow your mailing list for sure.